Wednesday 26 November 2014

WB - Progress Update

Within todays the task I took on was to touch up the blog as well as well as take a secondary role in editing. As an editing post has already been made I wont talk in much depth about it but we have started to make some great progress after a very slow start due to some technical difficulties we have faced.

Regarding the blog work the Storyboard Animatic post was very vague as we hadn't answered the questions regarding the post. Thus I worked on this beginning to answer the questions in order to then present how the animatic has influenced our production of our piece.




I also went through other blog posts reading through, adding images to posts that need them as well as correcting grammatical errors and rewording certain phrases and sentences that would not be up to standard.

Within the lesson before, I worked on the blog much like this lesson except I didn't take any part in the editing. Instead I continued my previous work on the promotional poster in which we will be conducting a photo shoot for hopefully in the next few days.



No comments:

Post a Comment