Monday 20 October 2014

JP - Contribution to Pitch

While the group as a whole made significant inputs into the pitch, mine differed to the others. Due to me joining the group at a later point, pretty much all of the pitch slides were already created so my input (other than suggesting various points to be added to the slides) came verbally during the pitch itself.

I was tasked with talking about locations, representations and difficulties. For these I had to make sure I had a clear grasp of the group's idea and spent time going back through all their posts and asking them directly to catch up to a place where I felt comfortable talking about the idea. I made brief notes with keywords on a piece of paper that I referenced as I spontaneously presented the group's ideas from memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment